Thursday, April 26, 2012

So, I'm finishing up the editing for the newborn session we did this last weekend on the 21st! We were especially excited to meet Baby Graham as his parents are friends of ours. I was also excited just to do a newborn shoot, so I brought as many blankets, pillows, and props as I could! I knew we wouldn't use them all, but I wanted to have lots of options.

We set up our lights and equipment and then the star of the show arrived! He was having some tummy troubles, so we kept his diaper on for the shoot. He had a full head of adorable copper-red hair, so we tried to spotlight that in the photos.




He was a hungry boy so we stopped often for feeding time, but we were able to get in lots of good shots. I love this little owl hat his mommy brought for him to wear!


At the end of the shoot we wanted to make sure we got some pictures of Mom and Dad with their new little bundle of joy so we shot some classic black and white photos.



What a sweet little baby! I couldn't help but coo and fawn over him :) Love doing the newborn shoots! It seems like everybody is having a baby lately, and I love it! I hope we get to do lots more newborn shoots soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment